VALLAMBROSA OUTFITTERS & VALLAMBROSA PLANTATION
933 Chevis Rd Savannah, Georgia, 31419
WAIVER OF LIABILITY AND HOLD HARMLESS AGREEMENT
1. This Hold Harmless and Indemnification Agreement is entered into by and between _____________________ and “VALLAMBROSA OUTFITTERS & VALLAMBROSA PLANTATION, a Hunting Plantation (hereinafter referred to as ” releasees.”), on this _____ day of ___________ 2017 in Savannah, Georgia. I hereby release, waive, discharge and covenant not to sue “VALLAMBROSA OUTFITTERS & VALLAMBROSA PLANTATION’ its officers, servants, agents and employees from any and all liability, claims, demands, actions and causes of action whatsoever arising out of or relating to any loss, damage or injury, including death, that may be sustained by me, or to any property belonging to me, whether caused by the negligence of the releasees, or otherwise, while participating in this Hog hunting venture, or while in, on or upon the premises where the Hog Hunting venture is being conducted, while in transit to or from the premises, or in any place or places connected with the Hog hunting venture. _______initial
2. I am fully aware of risks and hazards connected with being on the premises and participating in Hog hunting with a firearm, and I am fully aware that there are inherent risks and hazards known and unknown to me connected with being on the premises and participating in Hog hunting with a firearm, and I hereby elect to voluntarily participate in this Hog hunting venture, to enter upon the above named premises and engage in activities knowing that conditions may be hazardous, or may become hazardous or dangerous to me and my property. I voluntarily assume full responsibility for any risks of loss, property damage or personal injury, including death, that may be sustained by me, or any loss or damage to property owned by me, as a result of my being a participant in Hog hunting with a firearm, whether caused by the negligence of releasees or otherwise. _______initial
3. I am fully aware of the risks and hazards connected with field cleaning and processing of wild hogs. I understand that wild hogs can potentially serve as reservoirs for many diseases, pathogens and parasites that may affect people. I voluntarily assume full responsibility for any risks of personal illness and including death if I choose to field clean and or process my own wild hog harvest. It has been strongly recommended to me by, “VALLAMBROSA OUTFITTERS & VALLAMBROSA PLANTATION” that I pay for the service provided to have my wild hog field cleaned and or processed by “VALLAMBROSA OUTFITTERS & VALLAMBROSA PLANTATION” _______initial
4. I further hereby agree to indemnify and save and hold harmless the releasees and each of them, from any loss, liability, damage or costs they may incur due to my participation in the Hog hunting with a firearm, whether caused by the negligence of any or all of the releasees, or otherwise. _______initial
5. It is my express intent that this Release shall bind me, if I am alive, and my heirs, assigns and personal representative, if I am deceased, and shall be deemed as a Release, Waiver, Discharge and Covenant Not to Sue the above named releasees. _______initial
In signing this release, I acknowledge and represent that: _______initial
A. I have read the foregoing release, understand it, and sign it voluntarily as my own free act and deed;
B. No oral representation, statements or inducements, apart from the foregoing written agreement, have been made;
C. I am at least eighteen (18) years of age and fully competent; and
D. I execute this Release for full, adequate and complete consideration fully intending to be bound by same.
In witness whereof, I have hereunto set my hand and seal this ___ day of ______________, _______.
Participant Signature: _______________________________Name Printed: _______________________________
Witness:___________________________________Witness Name Printed: _____________________________________